The website at khind.com.my is a copyrighted site (“the Site”) belonging to Khind Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd (“Khind”, “Company”, “us”, “our”, and “we”).
By accessing to the Site and placing your order(s) with us, you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions herein (on behalf of yourself or the entity that you represent).
- PRICING & PAYMENT POLICY
- All prices stated are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and are inclusive of taxes but are exclusive of delivery charges from Khind to the Customer (“you” and “your”) within Malaysia, which shall be borne by the Customer, unless otherwise stated.
- We accept payments by Visa and MasterCard (credit and debit cards), FPX online banking and eWallet such as Boost, GrabPay, Touch 'n Go, Kiple Wallet, WeChat Pay, AliPay, MayBank QR Pay, ShopeePay, and WeChat Pay QuickPay (MY) processed by KiplePay payment gateway.
- All payments must be made in MYR only. No international orders are accepted.
- Payments must be cleared before an order can be processed and shipped out.
- Khind reserves the right to:
- change our payment options and arrangements at any time.
- notify customers of any errors in price and make adjustments if necessary.
- change, discontinue any specials or promotional offers at any time.
- change product listings, pricing, specifications, availability, shipping method and arrangements at any time without notice.
- SHIPPING POLICY
- Khind will only accept orders with valid delivery addresses within Malaysia. No delivery to post box will be made.
- All orders received will be processed within 24 hours during business day and ready for shipping out from our warehouse.
- All parcels are delivered by our courier partner(s) i.e. J&T Express, GDex, ABX Express.
- Customer will receive the shipping details with tracking number by email once the order has been processed.
- Delivery normally takes 2 to 6 business days from the date when the Customer receives the order confirmation email from the Site. In the event that order(s) have not been received after 14 business days following the confirmation of order, please reply to or send email to email@example.com or contact the Customer Careline at 1300 8000 32.
- Any dates quoted by Khind for delivery of the order are estimates only. In no event shall Khind be liable for increased expenses or delivery cost, loss of profits or goodwill or any other special, incidental direct or indirect or consequential damages due to late delivery or non-delivery of the order.
- Shipping rates are calculated based on weight, dimensions, origin, destination and courier provider and will be clearly indicated at the time of checkout.
- The shipping fees and courier partner(s) are subject to change without prior notice.
- In the event the parcel(s) is returned to us due to the delivery details provided are invalid/insufficient or if the courier failed to contact you for whatsoever reasons, we will refund the payment to you after deduction of the shipping charges.
- RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- Khind accepts return and refund/ one-to-one exchange due to any of the following reasons:
|Reasons for return
||YOUR RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE:
||Complete (free's gifts,accessories, original packaging)
|Delivery – Wrong Product
Product sealed should not be broken EXCEPT for item type that cannot be differentiated visually based on information provided on the box/ packaging only
|Quality – Damaged Product
|Quality – Defective
- Customer who want to request for return/ exchange and meet all requirements as above, is liable to fill up the return form available at www.khind.com.my/returns, or contact Khind by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 1300 8000 32, within 7 business days following delivery date, and to provide proof of purchase and photo of wrong/ damaged/ defective product.
- Khind shall arrange for our courier partner to collect the wrong/ damaged/ defective product from the Customer’s given address and deliver the replacement product to the Customer in a separate shipment. New shipping details will be provided to the Customer.
- If exceeded the 7 business days period, any product parts defect and manufacturing faults should be claimed under manufacturer warranty, based on the Conditions of Warranty stated on the warranty card.
- Khind do NOT accept return due to Change of Mind or Not as Expected.
- Refund will be returned to your account of payment within 7 – 14 business days from the day of refund confirmation sent by Khind.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- No amendments/ cancellations are allowed after order has been processed and shipped out. Please ensure that your delivery details and ordered item(s) are correct before making the payment.
- Amendments are only allowed if the order has not yet been processed.
- In the event that order placed is out of stock, Customer will be duly notified via email and given the options of refund OR wait for new stock arrival OR exchange for another similar model of product.
- SERVICE POLICY
- In the event that Customer requires service assistance, please contact our Customer Careline at 1300 8000 32. Please provide full details of the product model number and serial number, date of purchase and proof of purchase/warranty card and a brief description of the defect/query.
- If Khind determines that the claim is not covered under the warranty for whatever reason, the Customer will be duly notified. If the Customer authorises Khind to repair the Product(s) which is not covered under the warranty, the Customer shall pay all the charges for all parts, shipping, and labour for the repair and return of the Product(s).